2014年3月23日 星期日

these days before go to Brisbane

I think James is right. The real problem is not we do things through different method, but I want to keep myself alone when working as a wall to let me in my deep self because I am so tired these days.

I was lucky to have a place while I traveled New Zealand and traveled around Tasmania.

I keep WWOOFing in same place here while not traveling and lucky to have partners sharing rent while traveling.

Mt. Nelson as home for more than 3 month although some people had already different. Each journey I learn lots of things!

Someone said she saw miracle on me and I thought that miracle came from my couchsurfing hosts but now I think everyone can create their own miracle even myself as well because only ourselves can make things come true!

沒有留言:

張貼留言